Part 2: Creating Expanding Tree Menu
- Create a folder named “Favorites” in the Documents
- Create a folder inside the “Favorites” and name it “_” or whatever other name it really doesn’t matter. Hold the SHIFT key and right click on the folder, then select “open folder location”. Once the folder location is open, right click on the folder and select “Properties”.Now go to the “Customize” tab and click on the “Chance icon” to change the icon of the folder.
Change the icon of that folder. You may download my icon collection here – http://clevertechie.com/files/icons.zip. Icons will also help you organize folder better as you will see later.
Categories and Data Type Organization Technique
- Create main categories and number them
- Create the folder with “default subfolders”
- Create main subfolders and change their icons
- Make sure the taskbar is “unlocked”
- Taskbar -> Toolbars -> New Toolbar